Saturday 12 March 2011

jelly fail


































I got given this very cute pig shaped jelly mould the other day (how apt).
I got all excited and ran to the shop for some raspberry jelly, told my hubby to prepare for some yummy dessert.. but it was a fail! How hard can it be to make jelly?
When I tipped it out I could kinda see the snout and basic shape but then slowly it started slipping towards the edge of the plate. Not sure if I made it with too much water or soaked it too long when trying to make the jelly lift from the mould.. hmm. Must try again till I get it right.

Watch this space.

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

I love pigs - such a cute jelly mould! I tried doing a jelly mould once and failed too. My Nana told me that for moulded jelly you use less water than normal.

Unknown said...

Still tasted good ;)